Mini buckwheat hull pillow - Maovic
Because we want the best for your children and ours, Maovic buckwheat hull pillows are a natural sleep solution. Buckwheat hulls have anti-mite, ergonomic, thermoregulatory properties and give off a sweet, soothing odor, which makes our pillows a safe and eco-responsible choice.
Recommended age: 24 months to 6 years for overnight
For safety reasons, Health Canada does not recommend adding items to the bed before 24 months.
To know if your child needs a pillow, observe how he or she lies down. If the child puts a blanket or a stuffed animal under his head when sleeping, this would be a good time to introduce the pillow to promote good nights and optimal comfort.
For children under 24 months (or adults!): other uses
- during supervised naps
- to slightly elevate baby who is practicing the stomach position
- to make diaper changing more comfortable
- to help prevent plagiocephaly
- to help reduce reflux by providing a nice stable tilt
- as lumbar support at the computer, on the road, etc.
- as an easily transportable travel cushion for greater comfort during journeys
Format: 10 inches by 16 inches
Our pillow is perfectly adapted to the needs of children and approved by a team of chiropractors. It is easy to carry everywhere and will become your mini's favorite!
Designed and manufactured in Quebec with buckwheat hulls grown in Quebec.